Saturday 21 November 2009

Got interviewed for a job at Blue Cross, didn't get it. I think they were looking for someone genuinely part-time - they did seem a little bemused at the idea of me working 6 days a week & keeping up with college work & still having time to sleep, eat etc. Oh well, I will not be rich but I shall have my weekends :)

Life is good though - Cyan had a wonderful birthday weekend, this weekend I'm seeing Becky who's down from Edinburgh, I've planned MY birthday (Rock N Bowl Club - a 50s club complete with burlesque and bowling lanes!), I got 86% and 90% in my end-of-unit exams at college. Coming up: Depeche Mode at the O2 (I got Cyan & I standing tickets for his birthday), All Tomorrow's Parties festival at Butlin's (the only way to do festivals for sure), with My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth & De La Soul. And I got new boots. And I have black hair.

I'm gonna go walk the dog now.

1 comment:

  1. hey!!! well done in your exams
    hope i get to see you in the hols xx

    ReplyDelete