Thursday 5 November 2009




Photo by Kyle Ross

Halloween was fun :D

It shouldn't have been - went to some place in Dalston which was billed as AWESOME SEMI-ILLEGAL KERAZY WAREHOUSE PARTY, which ended up just being in some shitty snooker hall with a proper school disco vibe going on (not in a fun, trashy way either. It just felt a bit awkward).
We left quite shortly, many plans were made but never realised, so we ended up just hanging out on the street for hours, eventually getting the nightbus back to Camille's. It was awesome fun, everyone got all dressed up and got stupid drunk, which I haven't done in a very long time. Smirnoff ICE YES.

I have an interview with the Blue Cross on Thursday for a saturday job, my boss doesn't know yet. Uh-oh.



PS I was a puppet! I have more photos somewhere round here...

1 comment: